We at The Berwickshire High School seek to cultivate a happy and caring community that fosters a culture of learning where success is celebrated.
- To create in our school a climate where everyone is recognised and respected.
- To encourage everyone to achieve their goals and dreams.
- To promote a healthy lifestyle which embraces physical, mental and emotional wellbeing amongst all.
- To promote active partnerships with students, parents, staff and the wider community.
- To provide a challenging curriculum for all students at all stages.
- To promote the active involvement of students in teaching and learning where there is a shared understanding of the purpose of the lesson.